09 May 2010

Welcome little one

This is the second post for today-  and part of the reason I haven't been posting recently as I have been waiting for this news and haven't wanted to start any projects until things settled- as well as several other things happening and me working every day(my body is still not used to that) so I don't know when I'll get another one in but thought I'd let you all know I AM A GRANDMA AGAIN whoooohoo! - no really my grandchildren range from the age of 3 3/4 -he'll be 4 in July, then there is a 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and a 2 1/4 year old grandson and then Olivia who is 18 months then another granddaughter who is nearly 1 then another grandson 5 months old and then Vanessa who is 5 days - all 7 of them. Considering  I have 3 children I don't think that's bad going-although I have told them to stop for a while.

I don't normally post pictures of my family but my daughter has said its ok this time so here is my latest darling granddaughter Vanessa Elizabeth she was due two weeks ago so we were waiting patiently because good things come to those who wait -right?

image

Vanessa was born at 12.16 am on Tuesday morning and weighed 3.150kg. I spent the night looking after her big sister Olivia Kate pictured below who is also the spitting image of her mum when she was this age and just as cheeky- but oh so adorable.

I have also included a picture of the whole happy family image

 

 

100_3175

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Catch you later

Regards

Kathy s

 

No comments:

Post a Comment