23 March 2011

Happy Birthday

 

Here is another card I had the chance to make this week hope you enjoy. While I was running around in the past couple of weeks I had to wait for various doctors with my MIL and as she didn’t want me with her all the time I took the opportunity to pop into a nearby scrapbook shop –”Little Bits”- and saw and picked up this cute die for cup cakes from Do Crafts while I was waiting for her to finish – the middle cupcake is the die cut the other two were from a stamp set of the same series I had purchased two days before when on my way home from another run around and wanted needed some quick stress relief I popped into another LSS “Scrappers Wharehouse” I happened to be passing (sort of-it was only 5 minutes out of my way -really) on my way home- this was just a had to be find both within two days and such great finds. I love cup cake images

image

   This is for the “Get Sketchy” GS #79  sketch for this week 

    Card Details- Cardstock- cream; Papers- Papercraft –not sure of the name of the collection but they are yummy and bits from my stash;Stamps- Do Crafts “Cupcakes” and Do Crafts “Scrolls and sentiments”;Ink- Stazon Jet Black;Other –Do CraftsBuild a cupcake layered die; Micro beads, Kindy glitz-Crystalina; Gem is from my stash; Aqualip –Black; X-press it double sided tape; Helmar –super tacky glue.

Here’s another picture a little bit closer so you can see the shimmer of the papers- it’s also on a black background so it stands out a bit more.      image

 

Thanks for visiting,   Catch you later

regards

Kathy S

1 comment:

  1. Yummy - who doesn't like cupcakes! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete